We are committed to providing our customers with a premium quality range of safe jams, condiments, marinades and sauces.
All of our products are GMO free.
In line with worldwide growing rates of food allergies and intolerances, Beerenberg has progressively examined all areas of the business to ensure the wellbeing of our loyal customers. This has seen many changes, including:
- Labelling of our products to comply with the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) code and regulations
- Adopting the requirements of a third party audited hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) program, including specific allergen handling and labelling standards
- Minimising the potential for cross contact within the stores and kitchens
- Planning our production schedule to ensure any products with allergens are produced in a manner so as not to allow cross contact with other products
- Introducing the main elements of the Voluntary Incidental and Trace Allergen Labelling (VITAL) program as defined by the Allergen Bureau
- The removal of all peanut products and product containing peanuts from our facility
- The examination of many products to remove unnecessary ingredients, such as glucose in our jams, or wheat based thickeners
- In 2006 we stopped using Malt Vinegar as an added ingredient in most of our products due to its allergenic properties
To view a list of allergens found in our range of products please download the Beerenberg Allergens Chart PDF.
Alternatively, take a look at our product labels. It is a requirement of law that the main allergens are identified here.
Some useful websites for your reference: