- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 large carrot, cut julienne
- 12 green beans, sliced
- ¼ cup Beerenberg Asian Dressing and Dipping Sauce
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup fresh bean shoots
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1 Iceberg lettuce, leaves separated and trimmed
Heat the oil in a wok or deep fry pan, add the garlic, ginger and minced chicken.
Stir until the chicken has changed colour, breaking up the chicken mince with a wooden spoon.
Add the carrot and beans and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine the Asian Dressing and Dipping Sauce, lime juice and zest in a separate bowl or jug, and add to the chicken mixture.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
Take off the heat and toss through the bean shoots.
Serve the lettuce and coriander leaves on a platter with a bowl of the chicken. Allow everyone to fill their own lettuce cup and enjoy.