- 300ml thickened cream
- ½ can condensed milk
- 1 jar Beerenberg Jam of choice
Beat together the cream and condensed milk using a stand-up mixer or electric beaters until soft peaks form.
Gently swirl through jam flavouring of choice.
Place into a sealable container and freeze.
Strawberry and cracked pepper
- Add ½ jar Beerenberg Strawberry Jam and ½ tsp cracked black pepper.
Blueberry and lemon
- Add ½ jar Beerenberg Blueberry Jam and zest of 1 small lemon.
Apricot and vanilla
- Add ½ jar Beerenberg Apricot Jam and ½ tsp vanilla extract.
Raspberry and almond
- Add ½ jar Beerenberg Raspberry Jam and ½ cup ground almonds (you can purchase almond meal or grind in a blender/processor).
When ready to serve, allow the ice cream to sit out of the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes to soften a little.
Serving suggestion: Serve in bowls with fresh fruit or scoop into waffle cones.