- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ brown onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and finely diced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and finely diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 bottle Beerenberg Taka Tala Sauce and Marinade
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Gently heat the oil in a fry pan and add the garlic and onion. Sauté until soft but not coloured.
Add all the prepared vegetables to the pan with the curry powder, 2 tbsp Taka Tala Sauce & Marinade and season to taste.
Continue to cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables are a little softened.
Stir through the coriander and allow to cool.
Cut 24 round discs (approximately 8cm in diameter) from the pastry sheet.
Place a spoonful of filling onto each disc and lightly brush the edge with egg, fold over and seal the edges.
Place onto the baking tray and lightly brush the tops of the puffs with egg.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Serve hot with extra Taka Tala Sauce and Marinade for dipping and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.